Infamous rap music mogul and former Death Row Records CEO Marion “Suge” Knight may have used up his nine lives, if his latest run-in with the law is any indication.
Knight was arrested early Friday on suspicion of murder after he allegedly ran over two men, killing one, with his truck in Compton, California. The 49-year-old, attorney by his side, was interviewed by homicide detectives after turning himself in as a person of interest in the hit-and-run case at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department West Hollywood, authorities said.
He is currently being held on $2 million bail.
Here’s what we know about Knight’s latest situation so far:
- Knight’s attorney, James E. Blatt, said that the rap mogul was behind the wheel during the incident, which killed a 55-year-old man and injured a 51-year-old man.
- Knight and Blatt maintain he was attacked by the two men and while driving away, fatally hit the men with his vehicle.
View original post 337 more words